£9 Super Early Bird* and £12.50 early bird tickets* prices have been frozen (for the third year running) * Whilst stocks last
£9 community tickets will also be available to parade entries and community groups.
Other tickets prices have only had a small £1 increase to keep up with inflation and operational costs such as power, security and policing costs.
Weekend ticket/wristbands are also available that include entry to Preston park and Village party over Saturday and Sunday.
You can save £1 (on booking fee's) by not incurring two booking agent fee transaction.
Ticket agent/Ticketscript booking fee of £1 per ticket + service charge of 4.5% per transaction.
PLEASE NOTE: Customer support for etickets should be directed to our ticket agent Ticket Script : HERE
PARK TIMES: The park is now open from 12.00pm - 10.00pm
PEAK ENTRY TIMES: Peak entry times are between 1pm and 3pm. You may wish to arrive before 1pm or after 3.00pm to avoid the peak times as you’ll still have loads of time to enjoy the extended hours of entertainment.
•During peak times (when the Parade arrives) extra gates lines will be open.
•Patrons with bags will be required to go to the bag search lines. You may wish to avoid bringing bags as this should speed up entry.
•Festival tickets are not valid for the village party but you may purchase joint weekend tickets at collect your wristband at the park.
Village party pledge bands may also be purchased from the box office inside the park.
•Under 12's go free with with a responsible adult that’s over 21.
Please go to your designated gates (indicated on your e ticket) and your e- ticket will be scanned.
Please note all tickets will be scanned at Pride 2015 & anyone found producing duplicate tickets will be refused entry.
Paper tickets will be available (early 2015) from Brighton outlets, Legends, Charles St, A Bar, Bar Revenge, Dr Brightons, Prowler, Nice and Naughty.
Please go to the gate indicated on the paper ticket.
Anyone found with controlled substances will be refused entry to the park & reported to the Police.
• No glass permitted onto the park.
• No alcohol to be brought onto the park.
• Right of admission to the park reserved.
• Due to our license, there is No re -entry.
• No Dogs permitted on the festival site.
• Tickets are non exchangeable & non refundable.
• Children under 12 are free, but must be accompanied by a responsible adult that over 21.
• Young people between the age of 13- 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
• Brighton pride CIC reserves the right to change artist line-ups and running orders and do not accept liability for any tickets refunds.
PRIDE VILLAGE PARTY
THIS INFORMATION WILL UPDATED /AMENEDEDAS PLANNING PROCEEDS.
Pride Village Party pledge bands will be available from supporting venues and businesses.
Please sign-up here and we'll let you know when pledge bands become available.
You may also purchase them through the Pride website and collect from the Pride Welcome Centre (see here for opening times) or box office INSIDE Preston park.
• Etickets must be exchanged for PVP PledgeBands at the Pride Welcome Centre
• You may also collect pledge bands from the Village party box offices
• Village party pledgebands will also be available to purchase in person from outlets from the week commencing 6th July
• You may also collect or from the on site box office INSIDE the park (Please do not have your village party ticket scanned on the on the gate as they will become void)
• There are joint tickets available for Pride Village Party and Pride Preston Park festival this year.
• Pledge bands should only be purchased by over 18's and ID will be required when etickets are exchanged for pledge bands.
• Village party pledge bands do not allow entry into venue club nights.
Brighton Pride promotes tolerance and acceptance of all our communities.
Please come to Pride with happy friendly face & respect your fellow Pride goer. Lets all make Brighton and Hove Pride the UK’s proudest Pride celebration.
As you come and leave the park, PLEASE RESPECT the residents of Preston park who allow us to celebrate Pride on their doorstep.
Please take a moment to remember all the communities around the World who don’t have their Freedom to Live !